Prices (Tax not included)
Children (2 & under) Free
Children (3 to 12) $6.50
Adult Evening $8.50/Adult Matinee (before 4:00PM) $6.50
Seniors (65 & older — bring your ID!) $6.50
Special Showings and Engagement will have unique pricing and prices above will not apply!
Our policies are in place to help everyone enjoy their movie going experience:
- No large purses, bags, or back-packs allowed. We reserve the right to inspect all purses and bags before entering the theater. Security issues have become a daily part of our lives. We want all our customers and employees to feel comfortable and safe when visiting or working in our theater. We do understand that this policy can cause some inconvenience and that it is not without flaws; but we hope these are minor in comparison to increased safety.
- No recording devices (cameras, video recorders, sound recorders, etc) are permitted to be used anywhere inside our movie theater.
- No outside food or drink is permitted in our theater due to health department regulations. If you have any concerns over this policy, please call our local health department.
- You must be 17 years old or older to attend R rated movies or have a parent or legal guardian purchase your ticket. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present a valid photo identification showing they are over the age of 17.
- Please turn you cell phones off completely, as soon as the lights go down and the previews start. Vibrate mode and the light from your phone is distracting to other viewers. No talking or texting is permitted in the theater. If you need to take a call, please exit the theater to take the call; and then when you are done you can return to the movie.
- Please no talking during the movie. Please report any disruptive behavior to management.
- Kids must remain in their seats during movies, no running is permitted in the theater.
- Please deposit all garbage in the trash bins and report spills to the concession stand. We work very hard to keep our theater clean and inviting and appreciate your help with our mission to make your movie going experience as enjoyable as possible.
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act we are happy to offer ADA equipment for deaf and hearing impaired customers.