Children (2 & under) Free
Children (3 to 12) $5.50
Adult Evening $7.50/Adult Matinee (before 4:00PM) $5.50
Seniors (65 & older — bring your ID!) $5.50
Special Showings and Engagement will have unique pricing and prices above will not apply!
Our policies are in place to help everyone enjoy their movie going experience. Please report any disruptive behavior to the concession stand so that we may address it.
- No outside food is permitted in our theater due to health dept. regulations.
- No large purses, bags, or back-packs allowed.
- You must be 17 years old or older to attend R rated movies or have a parent or legal guardian purchase your ticket.
- Please turn you cell phones off completely. Vibrate mode and the light from your phone is distracting to other viewers. No talking or texting is permitted in the theater.
- Please no talking during the movie.
- Kids must remain in their seats during movies, no running is permitted in the theater.
- Please deposit all garbage in the trash bins and report spills to the concession stand. We work very hard to keep our theater clean and inviting and appreciate your help with our mission to make your movie going experience as enjoyable as possible.
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act we are happy to offer ADA equipment for deaf and hear impaired customers.